Monday, July 21, 2008
5365-Assignment #3
After listening to Alan November for only five minutes, it was very apparent that we are way behind. I feel so far behind and overwhelmed. I also feel like my hands are tied and there is nothing I can do about it. I know that I am behind the syntax and grammar of Internet searching, but I am very curious how many of my students are also behind. I am going to survey my "digital natives" the first day of class because I really feel challenged by him to find out the web literacy of my students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I agree, Crystal. We are behind and it is overwhelming to think about how much we must do to catch up.
Crystal, I am pleased to see that you realize value in listening to educational video from experts in the field. Alan makes me think.
You are correct, of course, that we feel hopeless and helpless at times. Yet, we are the movers and shakers and must bit by bit move ourselves and our students forward. It is impossible to introduce all of the technology, and our hands are tied in some areas.
We must work together and take those next steps.
Dr. A.
Post a Comment